Monday, March 10, 2008

HAPPY BLOGGING...and BUILDING!


As many of you know, I am participating in the Ultimate Blog Party, hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom! I am having an absolute ball meeting fellow lady bloggers and checking out their blogs. My blogging mission today was to showcase awesome LEGO models created by families that I could share to inspire creativity in the homes of my fellow party bloggers. I visited the LEGO Club page today and saw an outstanding LEGO lamp that was built by an 11-year-old child and his dad…and it actually works! The lamp currently holds the title of Designers Choice! Check out other amazing LEGO creations at the Club site and maybe tonight you and your family (no matter how old your kids are) can brighten up your family room by pulling out your bucket of bricks and BUILDING!